QUANTITATIVE AND DIGITAL PCR
ACGT offers a rapid, reliable real-time and digital quantitative PCR (qPCR) analysis of gene expression and gene copy number determination. Detection of targets with Taqman™ probes or SYBR green assays on the QuantStudio™ 6 Flex Real-Time System is available for either large or small scale projects. This platform can analyze up to 512 samples in triplicate daily.
True quantitative analysis is available on the QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR System, for up to 24 samples per day.
Our service includes RNA or DNA extraction, probe design and optimization and complete data analysis including normalization of samples with internal controls. Both relative and absolute analysis of gene expression by qPCR is available. ACGT has extensive experience with difficult to assay samples, and we provide full assistance with data interpretation.
- Extraction of RNA or DNA from a variety of samples
- Design of custom target PCR primers and probes
- Optimization of PCR amplification conditions for target detection
- Development and generation of standard curves for absolute quantification
- Determination of the relative or absolute transcript or gene copy number
- Pathogen detection and rare-target detection with digital PCR
- MicroRNA profiling, SNP genotyping, HRM and Protein Thermal Shift analysis
- Data presented in user-friendly spreadsheets that contain raw and normalized Ct values
- All results are available in electronic and hard copy formats