PCR AND SEQUENCING OF GENOMIC DNA TARGETS
Sequencing genomic DNA samples has always been a challenge. ACGT now provides a service for PCR and sequencing genomic DNA targets, designed to detect sequence variants in short genomic DNA regions (from 300 bp to 2 kb). Sequence data and variant analysis results are publication quality. Pricing is project specific. For a quote, please select Request a Quote.
PCR and Sequencing Service Description
Our service includes:
- QC check of genomic DNA samples.
- Amplification of target regions (using customer-supplied PCR primers).
- DNA sequencing reactions (using PCR primers, or customer-supplied sequencing primers) using BigDye terminator version 3.1.
- Internal sequencing primer design and synthesis if the target region is more than 600bps long.
- Sequencing reaction clean-up with magnetic beads (CleanSEQ dye terminator removal kit) for superior quality traces.
- Analysis of the extension products using ABI 3730 XL or 3730 Genetic Analyzer.
- Data review and editing of chromatograms from each sample.
- Consensus sequence generation and variant analysis (if reference sequence is provided).
Results will be made available within *2 to 3 days from sample receipt.
*PLEASE NOTE that sample analysis which requires primer design and/or synthesis, or extensive troubleshooting, will result a longer turnaround time.
Highlights of our PCR AND SEQUENCING Service
- Provides Phred 20 quality sequences
- Generates 750 to 1,000 bases of edited sequence data
- Consensus sequence and variant analysis provided
- Free primer banking for future orders
- Free universal primers
- Free shipping via the ACGT dropbox (contact us for further information)
- Open on Saturdays for quicker data return
- Dedicated technical support staff
- 24/7 Online order and data retrieval
- Real-time project tracking
- All types of samples or tubes accepted