Sample Processing and Banking
Extraction of DNA/RNA for genomic analysis is critical to have a comprehensive sample tracking system and a consistent laboratory procedure to ensure the integrity of processed samples. ACGT, Inc. provides custom DNA RNA extraction from a variety of samples, such as human blood, tissue, buccal swab, rodent tail, ear, tissue, plant seed, and leaf. Our dedicated laboratory analysts and quality assurance personnel always make sure that the highest expectation is met.
For the convenience of our customers, ACGT, Inc. offers banking services of the extracted DNA/RNA samples in case further analysis is required. Our ultra-low temperature freezers are kept in a controlled-access area and are monitored at all times. The banking service is also offered to customers who are interested in using our facility as primary or back-up repository of their genetically modified microbial isolates or eukaryotic cell lines.
Listed below are systems or resources employed:
- QIAGEN QIAamp DNA Kit, Blood Kit, or other applicable kits
- AutoGen 740 System and AutoGrinder
- DNA Quantitation by Nanodrop Spectrophotometry or PicoGreen method
- Dedicate space for banking procedures
- Secure, alarm-eqipped storage facility
- Identity of depositor is strictly confidential