TAQMAN® GENOTYPING ASSAYS
For projects with a relatively small number of SNPs, ACGT offers validated TaqMan® assays analyzed on the QuantStudio™ 6 Flex Real-Time PCR System. This platform integrates a variety of quantitative PCR and genotyping applications. A large library of ready-to-go assays is available from Applied Biosystems® (now a division of ThermoFisher Scientific). Utilizing a custom assay design process, SNPs from any organism can be genotyped.
In addition, low frequency tumor SNPs can be evaluated with our QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR System (rare target detection) using established TaqMan assays.
SNP Genotyping Service Description:
- Analysis on the QuantStudio™ 6 Flex Real-Time PCR and QuantStudio™ 3D Digital PCR System.
- Standard and rare SNP detection based on TaqMan probes with Assays-on-Demand (AOD) or Assays-by-Design (ABD).
- Data presented in user-friendly spreadsheets which contain raw fluorescent data and genotype call based on software analysis and experimenter verified.
- All results are available in electronic and hard copy formats including publication quality graphics with genotype distributions for all samples.
- Our personnel are experienced with difficult to assay samples; we also provide assistance with data interpretation.