ACGT offers a rapid, reliable real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) analysis of gene expression and gene copy number determination. Detection of targets with Taqman™ probes or SYBR green on the ABI Prism® 7900HT Sequence Detection System is available for either large or small scale projects. This platform can analyze over 380 samples in triplicate daily.
Our service includes RNA or DNA extraction, probe design and optimization and complete data analysis including normalization of samples with internal controls. Both relative and absolute analysis of gene expression by qPCR is available. ACGT has extensive experience with difficult to assay samples, and we provide full assistance with data interpretation.
- Extraction of RNA or DNA from a variety of samples
- Design of custom target PCR primers and probes
- Optimization of PCR amplification conditions for target detection
- Development and generation of standard curves for absolute quantification
- Determination of the relative or absolute transcript or gene copy number
- Data presented in user-friendly spreadsheets that contain raw and normalized Ct values
- All results are available in electronic and hard copy formats