NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING
GLP Level NGS Services
With an unprecedented throughput, scalability and speed, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technology is capable of generating enormous amounts of data, and has become an important tool in almost every area of biomedical research. The quality and reliability of NGS generated data has recently improved to the point that it is now suitable for FDA and EPA applications.
ACGT offers a GLP-compliant NGS service on our certified Illumina® platform for analysis of PCR products, plasmids, BACs and small genomes (bacteria, viruses and phages).
Please contact us with your project requirements, and we will advise you on the most effective approach to your GLP-level NGS study.
- Confirmation of DNA sequence of plasmids, BACs, phages and viruses for FDA or EPA submission
- Identification and/or confirmation of transgenic sequences and their insertion sites in bacterial genomes
- Reliable detection of low frequency mutations
- Reliable detection of bacterial and/or viral sequences
Benefits of our service:
- Very high coverage levels to maximize the reliability of the analysis
- Maximum length reads available for Illumina® platforms: 300 bp PE reads
- Only Q30 and higher quality sequence data used in the analysis
- Detailed data analysis and study report
- Stringent quality controls (QC) and quality assurance (QA)
- All steps of the process are performed according to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and Work Instructions (WI), available upon request
REQUEST A QUOTE
NGS Service FAQs
Dr. Semyon Rubinchik, Scientific Director, answers frequently asked questions about our Next Generation Sequencing services.