CLINICAL GENOMIC SCREENING
Genomic analysis technology has significantly expanded the amount of information available to physicians in their treatment of patients and to investigators in pharmaceutical research.
At ACGT, we provide a comprehensive array of assays intended to provide a genotypic profile analysis from a whole genome to a single polymorphism.
Services We Provide
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) on the Illumina® NGS platforms, with alignment to one or more reference sequences and a variant report.
- Exome sequencing on the Illumina® NGS platform, to identify disease-causing DNA variants within 1% of the genome which codes for proteins (exons) or flanking regions (promoters and splice junctions).
- Commercial gene panel analysis on the Illumina® NGS platform:
- Illumina Inherited Disease Panel (550 genes involved in most common genetic disorders)
- ACGT Genetic Predisposition Panel (6,177 genes that are currently known to have clinical implications)
- Other panels compatible with Illumina sequencing can also be requested
- Analysis of Illumina® SNP arrays on the Illumina® iScan platform, with up to 5 million known variants evaluated.
- PCR / Sequencing using Sanger technology, for detailed analysis of sequences of individual genes, exons, or individual polymorphism sites.
- TaqMan genotyping assays to analyze SNP status of one to hundreds of SNPs.
- Analysis of variable repeat families (VNTRs, STRs, etc.).
All clinical research support testing is offered at standard research or GLP levels, and is not intended or recommended for patient diagnosis or disease treatment decisions.
REQUEST A QUOTE