CLINICAL CANCER PROFILING
ACGT has invested in the development of our oncology research support services to meet the needs of physicians and the medical community. A key feature of our cancer analysis strategy is the application of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). The massively parallel sequencing technology of NGS enables a deep sequencing of tumor biopsies, fine needle aspirations (FNAs), or circulating tumor cells (CTCs). This allows for a detailed profiling of the cancer through identification of hundreds of mutations. As data sets accumulate with functional studies and patient outcomes, new cancer-related biomarkers may be identified and validated.
NGS Cancer Analysis Services
- Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS) of tumor genomes with NGS, including tumor vs. normal tissue comparative analysis
- Tumor vs. normal tissue exome analysis
- Cancer gene panel analysis (off the shelf panels from multiple providers, or custom panel development)
- Tumor RNA-Seq (transcriptome) analysis
- Tumor miRNA profiling
- Tumor methylome profiling
- ChIP-Seq analysis of user-provided enriched DNA samples
All clinical research support testing is offered at standard research or GLP levels, and is not intended or recommended for patient diagnosis or disease treatment decisions.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Dr. Semyon Rubinchik, Scientific Director, addresses our NGS service as it applies to human patients, e.g. the sequencing of a tumor genome.